Doc retrieved 10 follicles. Makes me wonder where the other 10 are at this moment. I know some were not yet mature, so they're probably hanging out, but the others are probably partially responsible for how run down I feel.
After the retrieval, Charlie provided his men, and some courting occurred on the petri dish, resulting in 8 of the 10 becoming a couple. Yes, 8 out of the 10 fertilized. Better than I thought, and I hope they keep on developing.
Today I am feeling a little better, but not much. I am rather tender and bloated. Trying to avoid OHSS but think it's setting in, at least to a mild extent.
Today I'm wearing a "dress" I got from the nightgown rack at Marshall's. Charlie endearingly refers to it as my moo moo.
It's about the only thing that doesn't painfully press down on my tummy, and to my surprise, I am not the least bit concerned that I am out and about in a moo moo. I feel that bad.
The nurse is to call tomorrow with updates on the cell division. Hopefully we'll have several to choose from for transfer, rather than having to implant the lone survivor. We're most likely looking at three day transfer on Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment