We've had some pot holes repaired on Bordeaux, but I decided I'd rather have them back. Although they had the potential to flatten my tires, they were speed bumps, a necessity on our block as the bar patrons speed away after happy hour.
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Kill 'em
We came upon The Pot Hole Killer in Gertown the other day.
One truck and one man are able to fill in a pothole in a matter of minutes.
And I do believe the driver can remain inside the air conditioned cab and not even break a sweat in the process.

We've had some pot holes repaired on Bordeaux, but I decided I'd rather have them back. Although they had the potential to flatten my tires, they were speed bumps, a necessity on our block as the bar patrons speed away after happy hour.
We've had some pot holes repaired on Bordeaux, but I decided I'd rather have them back. Although they had the potential to flatten my tires, they were speed bumps, a necessity on our block as the bar patrons speed away after happy hour.
Labels:
New Orleans
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment