I think it's cosmos. Next year I will be better about leaving markers or at least taking notes. I have no idea what's coming up where.
Some other flowering is going on in the yard:
Impatiens in the ficus pots...
Don't know what this is, but I love the old faded flower next the the freshly opened flower...
Ivy, polka dot plant, and salvia join the airplane plant...
1 comment:
I couldn't resist the obvious metaphor hidden in your blog today...reading about your garden, then your treading water...
"My first batch of seeds that I planted has finally started to bloom...Next year I will be better about leaving markers or at least taking notes. I have no idea what's coming up where."
What is meant to be for you and Charley will take (frustrating) time. You don't know what is coming...be patient. Something underneath is taking root(-;
Post a Comment