Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Not a Pajama Day, Sadly

Snow had just started.
Not rain, sleet, snow, or the polar vortex can keep us from our Tuesday Zoo class!  Even though I don't like to deviate from plans especially plans that have been paid for, I had decided we'd stay in with the snow picking up.  Hans wasn't happy though and asked to go.  So, of course we went.

Snug as a bug in there.
I love Tuesdays with just him, and we really enjoyed the fall session at the zoo.  We spent time wandering the zoo and having lunch before class.  Class has been great for Hans.  It is nice to seem him navigate new surroundings and people without Freddie.  We're three classes into the winter session and we've had rain and snow each time so we haven't spent much time at the zoo other than class.  We need to decide if we'll attend class in the spring or find a new activity to try on Tuesdays.



No comments: