Thursday, September 15, 2011
12 Weeks
Three months old. I have been thinking today about how you're a new baby lately. Lots of smiles. Sleeping. Napping better. Babbling away. Going down to sleep without endless rocking.
And then last night you sneaked in an extra mid-night nursing. Then today no significant naps. And now you are fighting sleep. Sigh. Two steps forward, one step back.
Or perhaps a growth spurt? Or skill development? You did roll from your belly to your back for the first time yesterday. Man, were you ever upset about it too. You are stretching out your arms and swiping at objects, checking out your hands, and calling out to interact. So much happening.
Good thing you're so cute.
You're definitely growing fast. I think you'll be in your crib within a few weeks because the cosleeper is going to be a little cramped soon.
You're holding up your neck and putting weight on your legs. And as I look down at you stretched across my lap as you nurse I wonder how it has happened that you're already so long.
One thing I can say you love right now is your brother. You smile at the sight of him or the sound of his voice. I wish it'd be like that forever.
I'm feeling so content with our little family the last few weeks. You've really added something we've been missing.
Labels:
Hans,
Hans baby book,
Hans Weekly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Those smiles make it all OK, don't they?
Post a Comment