Thursday, September 01, 2011

10 Weeks



Big boy!  10 weeks old.



It takes some patience to get you to sleep but you're going down at night between 6 and 8pm and sleep until 6am with one wake up to get in some nursing.  This makes Mama very happy.  Your morning nap happens in the stroller and we're figuring out that afternoon nap.  Pretty soon I think we'll have a good routine, only to have to change it up again once winter weather arrives. 



You smile at your brother all the time.  I think this makes me happier than it makes him.

 
I'm sorry I don't have more pictures.  I am usually holding you and chasing Freddie around so not many photos happening.  Maybe I can make more of an effort on the weekends when The Daddy is with us.  I can't believe how much you've changed in just 10 weeks.



You're figuring out those hands, checking them out, and sucking on them nonstop.  The hard smacking sucks come when you're sleepy.



Your pooping schedule has evolved to this every second or third day about noon explosion episode.  Very Scary, but at least it's predictable I suppose. 


You've started putting weight on your legs and scooting all around in the cosleeper.  I wonder how much longer you'll be able to sleep in there.  Perhaps we'll start making the transition to the crib this month.  And then you'll share a room with Freddie!

No!  Not look at him.  Look at me!

We love you. Freddie loves you.  Really he does. 

No comments: