
Evidently there is quite a bit of lint on my scanner from the looks of some of these scanned images. Sorry for the poor quality, but I hope you enjoy the cheesy grin.


I wish his top teeth were more visible in these photos, but he was on the sleepy side when these were taken so the mouth wasn't open as wide as usual.


Chantelle sent this sock monkey romper for him when he arrived and it is still a bit too big. I love, love, love it and am hoping he still fits in it this spring.



I can't believe the next time we go to the trusty ole KMart photographer Freddie will be a year old!

I wonder if he'll have any new props, because I think we've used just about all of them in this set alone.
2 comments:
Adorable! Gosh he just keeps growing and growing!!!
He is SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment