Well, the 4'9", 95 lb., strictly business until it comes to making your baby smile Asian photographer at KMart was sorely disappointed that I did not go with the photo of Freddie on the bicycle which he labored over.

I thought the pond backdrop and styrofoam rock were about all I could take.

But look at my boy's cheesy grin.

And no, he's not a girl.
3 comments:
that last picture is so cute and needs to be framed. I can't believe Charlie let you put that outfit on him!
Love!! Smocked is standard in Richmond- Ford has seen his fair share of it too!
The smocked bubble was a little big still for him so it did look more like a dress than a little boy bobble. Charlie does not approve of the smocked or even some of the more "traditional" boy clothes. I do not think he has seen this on him live and in person! Ha!
Post a Comment