Thursday, September 17, 2009

29 Weeks


You are developing quite the will, and it is making me smile. I hope it always makes me smile.


You are still working on crawling, getting closer and closer to making forward progress each day. I think we need to talk about our approach to baby proofing the house next week. You also think you can stand on your own. You have the strength to get yourself to a standing position with some help of the furniture, but you don't quite have the balance to stay there for very long.


This week I have been wondering if I will ever end my day without looking at you in your crib. I have just stop taking one final stroke of your hair. I also wonder if your Daddy will ever end his day any other way than saying "I just love that little guy." Don't worry, I'll have him reading these posts again when you approach the terrible twos, threes, teens.


And you are jabbering away, screaming and squealing, and really testing out your voice and our responses. You've been positioning that tongue on the roof of your mouth . Is there a dadada to come?

2 comments:

Soapchick said...

Just precious. I think you'll probably stop looking at him in bed when he becomes a moody pre-teen - haha. Not until then, so enjoy!

Emmy said...

He's so beautiful!