We pulled it off yet again, and to think people doubted us! As if Freddie was going to stop the festivities.
Ah, there were a few moments when I thought for sure I was nuts for trying to pull things together for a party with an infant to care for, but thankfully grandparents were around as an extra set of hands that day.
Charlie boiled 3 sacks of crawfish and the dining room table had some eats and sweets as well. We had a house full of guests to help us drink beer and get ready for the second weekend of Jazzfest.
Charlie did a great job on the crawfish, but word has it that as his beer consumption increased the crawfish quality decreased. Next year we'll have to keep closer tabs on that beer consumption so the crawfish don't suffer!
The party was also Freddie's debut and he got lots and lots of attention.
I think more people were here to see Freddie than to eat crawfish!
And he looked super cute in his crawfish outfit!
Charlie and I feel so thankful to have so many people over to share the evening with us and to celebrate Freddie.
We all enjoyed seeing everyone and wished that we had longer to talk with everyone who was there. I also wish I was better at taking pictures these days. (Anyone with pictures from the weekend, please email them to us. I have a baby book to work put together!)
Thanks for coming y'all.
Same time, same place next year.

3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! And Freddie got lots of loving! =)
Awe I love the pic of Luke with Freddie. I need a copy of that one. He keeps talking about Freddie and about Ms. Erin"s house. Thanks again for inviting us.
beautiful baby.
Post a Comment