Ingredients:
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can red beans
- 1 can pinto beans (Didn't have any on hand, so didn't use)
- 1 can mexi corn (I used 2)
- 1 pack of Ranch dressing
- 1 pack of Taco seasoning
- 1 can rotel tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 can diced tomatoes
Directions:
I'm not sure how this one will go over with Charlie because he's not so much into beans, but I plan on having lots of avocado, with my current avocado craze, so that may do the trick. Besides, I am barefoot and pregnant, 39+ weeks pregnant at that, and making dinner. The guy can't expect too much more than me opening cans and throwing in some water.
- Brown meat and onions.
- Open cans and seasoning envelopes.
- Dump everything into pot.
- Add water to desired consistency.
- Simmer for one hour.
- Serve with sour cream, cheese, avocado, tortilla chips.
I'm not sure how this one will go over with Charlie because he's not so much into beans, but I plan on having lots of avocado, with my current avocado craze, so that may do the trick. Besides, I am barefoot and pregnant, 39+ weeks pregnant at that, and making dinner. The guy can't expect too much more than me opening cans and throwing in some water.
1 comment:
I made taco soup last weekend. It's so yummy!
Post a Comment