Trust your body and your doctor! A section may be the best thing for you and the baby if your body is not ready. It's OK. Just a little bit different recoup time. Relax and don't be afraid.
Hey Erin! It's Boni! No worries on the C-section theory! It is amazing how quickly your body recuperates afterward & with all the care you'll be giving FCS, you won't even notice any discomfort. One little note though: see if you can be given oral pain meds afterward. I was put on a pain pump after Colin & didn't have the strength to hold my litlle 5lb bundle! By the time I had Logan we knew better I was able to hold him & was very alert. Meds are good, but controlled is better. Just remember that you get the same cute package no matter how you have him!
I have no advice to offer as I'm clearly inexperienced in this area:) All I can do is send all our love and thoughts to you, Charlie and our new Pal III.
Yes, trust that he will make his way out however he needs to, and thank the heavens that c-sections are an option! Maybe his disposition will be similar to Aidan's, now!! (Francis says not to tell you that.) This way, you'll get to cuddle with him in bed while you rest and recover and he eats!! Keep your spirits up and trust, trust, trust...Soon, you'll be holding your little bundle!
Hang in there Erin. You're doing great! You'll be fine with a section and your little man will be here before you know it.... be sure to take the pain meds as soon as they say you can have them... don't wait for the spinal or epidural to wear off before starting on the oral meds.
So it seems he's already a mamma's boy and a bit stubborn, too;) Just wants to stay with you I suppose. One way or another he'll be here soon and that's the ultimate goal. You've done great so far, you just never can predict how a labor will go. Hopefully, the wait is almost over for you guys!
9 comments:
Hang in there, girl!
Trust your body and your doctor! A section may be the best thing for you and the baby if your body is not ready. It's OK. Just a little bit different recoup time. Relax and don't be afraid.
Laura
Hang in there, Erin. I was thinking section at your 5am post, and there is nothing wrong with that. Your're doing great! III will be here soon!
It will be okay Erin. Just think - your lady bits won't get all stretched out now and your bladder will still work. Hugs and love to you sweetie!
Hey Erin! It's Boni! No worries on the C-section theory! It is amazing how quickly your body recuperates afterward & with all the care you'll be giving FCS, you won't even notice any discomfort.
One little note though: see if you can be given oral pain meds afterward. I was put on a pain pump after Colin & didn't have the strength to hold my litlle 5lb bundle! By the time I had Logan we knew better I was able to hold him & was very alert. Meds are good, but controlled is better.
Just remember that you get the same cute package no matter how you have him!
I have no advice to offer as I'm clearly inexperienced in this area:) All I can do is send all our love and thoughts to you, Charlie and our new Pal III.
Yes, trust that he will make his way out however he needs to, and thank the heavens that c-sections are an option! Maybe his disposition will be similar to Aidan's, now!! (Francis says not to tell you that.) This way, you'll get to cuddle with him in bed while you rest and recover and he eats!! Keep your spirits up and trust, trust, trust...Soon, you'll be holding your little bundle!
Hang in there Erin. You're doing great! You'll be fine with a section and your little man will be here before you know it.... be sure to take the pain meds as soon as they say you can have them... don't wait for the spinal or epidural to wear off before starting on the oral meds.
So it seems he's already a mamma's boy and a bit stubborn, too;) Just wants to stay with you I suppose. One way or another he'll be here soon and that's the ultimate goal. You've done great so far, you just never can predict how a labor will go. Hopefully, the wait is almost over for you guys!
Its been awhile since your last post... I'm hoping you're a family of three now!
Post a Comment