No progress two hours ago but I should be getting checked again soon.
Charlie is calm and cool. I am pretty scared.
Sent from my iPhone
GOOD LUCK!!!
Hang in there Erin. You can do it!!
I'm so sorry you're scared- I hope that feeling goes away once you get the epidural. Are you hooked up to a heart monitor so you can hear FCS?Will keep checking for your updates- I really hope this goes quickly and easily for you!
Don't be scared, sweetie! You are in good hands and Charlie is right beside you! Thinking of you!Laura
Erin, I am beyond happy for you. This afternoon I actually let out an audible yip of excitement when I read that your water broke. I can't wait!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
GOOD LUCK!!!
Hang in there Erin. You can do it!!
I'm so sorry you're scared- I hope that feeling goes away once you get the epidural. Are you hooked up to a heart monitor so you can hear FCS?
Will keep checking for your updates- I really hope this goes quickly and easily for you!
Don't be scared, sweetie! You are in good hands and Charlie is right beside you! Thinking of you!
Laura
Erin, I am beyond happy for you. This afternoon I actually let out an audible yip of excitement when I read that your water broke. I can't wait!
Post a Comment