Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lovin'


  • Gameday Charlie
  • Baking
  • To do lists, with things done
  • Dinner dates
  • Movie dates
  • Talking about how "dates" will soon become a luxury
  • Purging closets, drawers, and cabinets
  • Reinventing spaces
  • Fleece jackets on morning walks
  • Magazine subscriptions
  • Seal, James Brown, and Ella Fitzgerald in my iTunes library
  • Working with the iPod touch in my ear
  • Travel planning

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw Charlie go up the steps at the dome Sunday right past us. I tried to see where you sat, but he was gone before I could see him sit down. We are in 639 row 18 seats 1-2. Where are yours?

Erin said...

He was lost, poor man. Beer sends him into the wrong sections every time.

We are one section over, 638, same row, same seats (18, seats 1 and 2).

See you Monday?

Anonymous said...

Crazy! So close, but yet so far. We can't make Monday games - logistics with the girls. We will be there next Sunday, though.