Sunday, September 23, 2007

Just Married!


Sweet.

Perfect.

Amazing.

I can say that of the day and the couple!

Congratulations, Becky and Steven. We loved sharing the weekend with you. We look forward to sharing in many more milestones you celebrate as a couple and family.

Wish I had taken more photos of the newlyweds. Although this photo doesn't capture Steven's expression very well, it's this type of moment they seem to share with each other so often that Charlie and I love about them together.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Erin and Charlie,
We are absolutely thrilled you could be a part of our wedding weekend. It was a big treat having yall around to an area we love and know so well. Cute sweaters and yummy soup abound here in New England! Foliage too! Here's to many more wonderful weekends w/ great friends!

Geaux Saints!

Steven & Becky Whitley