- Had breakfast with Charlie, once at LaBoulangerie and once at L S U
- Worked in the garden
- Painted some signs (pictures to come in a future post)
- Made a plan of the fall annuals I want and ordered boo-koo seeds
- Got a pedicure
- Took a long walk with the dogs
- Walked in the park
- Made play lists on iTunes
- Laundry, somebody's gotta do it
- Made groceries at Dorignac's
- Tried to finish my book
- Had lunch with Anthony
- Hit two thrift stores in search of costume box essentials (no luck, but I did come across some stuff I donated and I thought to myself, "This is cute. Why'd I get rid of it." No, I didn't buy back my old stuff!)
- Found a white #9 Saints jersey to wear to the game Friday!
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
So what did I do with my two final days of summer?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment