
(Click on image to enlarge)
Thought I'd post an example of what I posted about earlier. Here is a list I picked up when we were in Missoula and it's been tucked in my wallet since then (about 7 weeks). I've pulled it out a few times as a conversation piece, and I've looked it over a few times and reflected on it's author while sitting at t red light, in line at the drive thru bank, and once when I cleaned out my wallet. I almost tossed it then, but thought, no, this I should hold on to, even if for just a few more days.This list gives more information than many I pick up, and so the deductions are greatly influenced by that, of course. If you're unable to read the details, it's a list of goals. It basically boils down to the guy wanting to lose some weight and get rich. It doesn't say this here, but it's gotta be so he can snag a wife, right?
Other items on the list include walking his dogs daily (walk Hank and ??? everyday...that would be his dog, right?), give family the life I want to give them, and retire by 45. What's with those of our generation having the goal of retiring in our 40s? Where did that ideal come from?
I got to see this guy, as he left this list in the waiting area before be seated for dinner. Having that image adds a whole new twist on my thoughts about him from this list. I'll probably keep this one for a little while. It has a few more reads, stories in my mind, to come from it.
No comments:
Post a Comment