Monday, August 13, 2007

Dinners

We've been to quite a few weddings and the festivities that go with them in the last few months. Charlie has been able to catch up with many old friends, and after each event comments to me about how he must do a better job of keeping up with friends. Easier said than done considering we don't even see our friends who live in the same city very often.

So, in an effort to reconnect with friends, and enjoy our friendships, we had Lee and Angie and Kevin and Whitney over for dinner on Sunday.

I took a photo of my colorful table before the guests arrived.


And I got a shot of Charlie doing the dished after the guests left.


However, I didn't get any pictures while our guests were here! I'll do a better job next time.

We enjoyed having them over. I didn't freak about having a pristine clean house, and really didn't have major clean up afterwards....I'm getting better about this hostess gig. We get wrapped up in the day to day hum drum of chores, work, and errands, and somehow forget that what we want is to have a home filled with laughter and love.

More dinner parties to come. Check your messages for an invite real soon!

No comments: