They are keeping up the color in the garden. I am off to pull out the zinnias and tidy up a bit. I have made a list of seeds that I'd like to get in the ground next month so we have some fall blooms. I also have a few new plants, which I treated myself to last night a Lowe's. I haven't bought any new plants in months!
Monday, August 06, 2007
Black Eyed Susans and Blue Daze
They are keeping up the color in the garden. I am off to pull out the zinnias and tidy up a bit. I have made a list of seeds that I'd like to get in the ground next month so we have some fall blooms. I also have a few new plants, which I treated myself to last night a Lowe's. I haven't bought any new plants in months!
Labels:
Garden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment