Walking up the levee Saturday evening to hit some golf balls on the batture. I love the quick response and the lens has pretty good zoom to it. It also takes photos in "burst" mode...rapid succession of 3 frames per second. Yeah, wow!
A shot of the Africa daisies.
I was never able to get a good one with my old camera because it had too much other stuff around to really just focus on the flowers.
My succulent blossoms....
In auto focus mode I can get it to focus on what's in the foreground or the background.
The lens lets me zoom in far enough that I can stay far enough away from the birdies.
The fruit in the garden...
And my yard, of course...
I am enjoying getting a feel for the camera and look forward to taking it everywhere! Remember, everyone is subject to appearing on the blog! Beware: I'll have my camera in hand.
No comments:
Post a Comment