Wednesday, March 21, 2007

African Daisy




I love this flower! Unfortunately my camera isn't able to pick up the details and colors of this flower (so I am working on getting a new camera and a photography class!), but it is looks so delicate. I am curious to see how it will do in the garden.

It also must be noted that this plant was acquired on our last Lowes' trip. The conversation always goes a little something like this:

"Don't you want to go to Lowes' with me?"

I pause and think...I don't really want to go, so I respond...

"Will you buy me a plant?"

He sighs, smiles and says, "I suppose."

So everyone is happy now! We head to Lowes', chat in the car, and then seperate upon arrival...he heads to plumbing or lumber or electrical and I wander the garden center until he comes to make me decide on a plant.

No comments: