Preparing. I think I'm ready to prepare. I've begun to browse websites and catalogs. Maybe he'll write "shopping, twice daily" on a prescription pad for me to hand over to Charlie.
Things on the belly front are looking large...
I've also been awaiting quickening. Everyone wants to know if I've felt movement yet. After all, I am halfway there. And maybe, just maybe, there was quickening Tuesday night as I lie awake in bed. I've been waiting for it again, but I think that anterior placenta is to blame. Dr. M said to give it a few more weeks, and start monitoring the duration and frequency of the movement. I'm trying to be patient.
20 weeks more weeks of waiting. 20 weeks.


2 comments:
Erin,
SO excited for you! Your belly is so cute. It's the neatest thing - belly growing because there is a BABY growing inside...so excited for you!
Erin, I know it sounds trite, but you are glowing. Your radiance is increasing in proportion to the growth of your belly.
Post a Comment