Thursday, September 16, 2010
Pee!
He peepeed on the toilet tonight!
After running around the house naked while I ran his bath, he left three puddles. I caught him in the middle of one and told him peepee goes in the potty, scooped him up, and sat him down. He then did his usual of checking out the penis and tightening up the stomach muscles and squeezing out some pee. But this time on the toilet!
This isn't the official start of training, or is it? I've got the gear. I've read the books. I'm watching his cues. I just am not ready quite yet. I have been looking over the calendar but am yet to mark an official start date. Almost.
Labels:
Freddie's Firsts,
Potty training
Location:
New York, NY, USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh yeah!! Look at that boy on the potty! Ford is totally high-fiving Freddie all the way from VA!
Post a Comment