
When we purchased our home in January we had decided on adding a "master bath". The location would be in the back of the house in what was once a kitchenette when the house was being used as a double. After much planning, Chuck has finally gotten started on the project.
He has had a full nine days away from the lab. The renovation vacation has been productive.

After a mere 50 trips to Home Depot and Lowe's (literally), the drain line is complete for the toilet and he's tapped into the main line for water. He is running the pex water line as I speak. Perhaps the week will bring a flushing toilet to the bathroom. That way I will be oblivious to which band is playing at LeBonTon when I get up to potty in the middle of the night.

Now if I could only convince him to lose that sweatband when he leaves the house...


No comments:
Post a Comment