Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hans' First Haircut


Before, waiting patiently
Well, his curls are gone.  Sniff.  Sniff.  That was not my intent, but Mr. Boris, the neighborhood barber knows one style...short.  I've been trying to get him to keep Freddie's hair a little longer on top for a while now, but he always walks out with the same do .




I was tempted to trim around Hans' ears myself, just to tame the flyaways, but since we were in the barber shop for Freddie, I went ahead and handed Hans' over as well.




Boris was surprised it was his first haircut.  He thought all mamas did snips and trims before taking their babes in for the real deal, and Hans is a big boy who still has very little hair.  I told him I liked the curls and was just wanting around the ears and neck trimmed.  Boris snipped, and Hans watched.  No tears.  He wasn't bothered by the clippers or the scissors. 



With his certificate and his first lock to be cut and , most importantly, his lollipop!

Now he *looks* like a big boy. His hair is short, but I can still see the curls.  He's definitely got his mama's hair.

No comments: