- 27.5 lbs on the bathroom scale, so this is about 50th percentile
- Rosy cheeks
- Crooked teeth, still waiting on the second set of molars but I can feel them right under the gums
- Rough feet, bye bye baby feet
- Size 6.5 shoe
- Round bottom
- Lots of curls
- Dark eyes and lashes
- Your vocabulary expands daily. You constantly have new words and are easier to understand. You repeat just about everything you hear.
- You've got great manners, and expect that every time you say "peas" you'll get your way. I love hearing you say "excuse me" and "thanks."
- Your sentences are getting longer..."Run fast hallway Mama please."
- Your running is improving with your balance. Your toes aren't pointing inward as much, so this helps.
- You can climb anything and do it quickly.
- You are almost galloping behind Freddie when he demonstrates.
- You are drawing and explaining that it is an "E" or the number 5. Or you read it to me and say "The End."
- You are able to get puzzle pieces where they belong and take great pride in doing it by yourself.
- Climbing stairs is an area I've seen a lot of improvement in this month. You are able to go up and down, holding the rail, without help.
- You are throwing and kicking balls and seem to have a real interest in basketball. You love shooting into your little hoop and watching the guys play on the outdoor courts.
- You are beginning to take off your own pants and undies
- Meat eater
- Cucumbers are your new favorite
- All fruits, especially bananas and berries
- Being read to, especially Llama Llama books and Goodnight Moon
- Lunch, and you call all meals lunch
- Bath time
- Going to get Freddie from school
- Finding your friends in the lounge for Thursday play dates
- Brushing teeth
- Finding the moon at night
- Having your face and nose wiped, although sometimes you ask to do it yourself and then let mama have a turn
- Getting help from Dada or anyone that isn't Mama, and this is so frustrating.
- Waiting your turn
- I expected it but you're having a regression. You've decided it's a waste of time to go to the potty since Mama has dry undies on hand. Freddie went through a bit of the same phase but he was a little older. I am trying to nip this in the bud. Hope it passes quickly.
- You are a pro at pooping on the potty. No more struggles here. You've been tell me to "go that way" while pointing out the bathroom door, telling me that you want privacy.
- Just about transitioned 100% to the big potty. We got rid of one of the little potties and will get rid of the other when we head out of town in a few weeks. No issues using the big potties when we are out and about.
- You are one stubborn kid.
- Shy with strangers, but you've been warming up quickly.
- So affectionate, grabbing my face and giving me a real kiss with a smacking sound and all right on the lips.
- We moved bedtime back with the time change so you've been sleeping 7.30-7.00.
- Napping from 1-3